JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I just acquired a Kimber TLE 2 in trade. It has the 5" barrel. Includes very bright night sights, 2 mags and the Kimber box.

This thing has alot of bells and whistles so check out the description at budsgunshop.com

$850 CASH PRICE (not trade price)

KIMBER 3200068 CUSTOM TLE II .45

Things I would be interested in:

AR-10's
AR-15
Shorter Barreled 1911's
Glock 19/23
XD/XDm .45
Kahr CW45
AR Optics (Specifically a Burris AR 332).
Mossberg 930 in 12 guage
Saiga 12
HK USP .45
.223/5.56
12 Guage
.45 ACP
SW M&P .45/.40/9mm
12" Quad Rail for AR's

Possibly other stuff, just throw it out there and the worse I can say is "No thank you". I don't have any cash to add but "might" be able to throw in a few accessories or something if needed. If your item is worth less, I will expect that to be made up via cash/ammo/accessories.

I am in no rush to get rid of this so low ball offers will be ignored and just because "Jeffery" is wanting less for his on another forum, doesn't mean I'm going to lower my asking price.

Hey pal, Jefferey said he'd sell me his for only $400 and he's a dang good guy. (couldn't resist) How's about a NIB FNH FNP-40 with 5 mags, box of hollow points, and a savage mark II in .17hm2 (mach II) w/ a nice simmons scope? Or the FN and $200 cash

I've got a Kahr CW 45, just bought a few weeks ago & only put 200 rounds down the tube, performed flawlessly. Also have mossberg 500A I could throw in to make up the price difference

How does this Kimber shoot? It has the external extractor that Kimber went to and couldn't get quite right in some cases. No trying to stomp on your as but curious, as I had to have Kimber replace the slide on my TLE-RL

I honestly haven't shot this one, but have fired others with the external extractors without flaw. The reviews are good on them and the person I picked it up from said that it has fed everything he has put through it. But for future reference, please ask these type of questions via PM, because regardless of how good the pistol shoots, you have brought a negative aspect to my thread.

cbdolphin aquired this from me. I have put roughly 750 rounds through it and could not get it to malfunction. It feeds all ammo types that I have put through it. I purchased the Ruger 1911 a couple months ago and cbdolphin had a firearm that I was very interested in. Had we not made the swap, I would be VERY happy to still have this in my possession. The next owner of this will be satisfied.

cbdolphin aquired this from me. I have put roughly 750 rounds through it and could not get it to malfunction. It feeds all ammo types that I have put through it. I purchased the Ruger 1911 a couple months ago and cbdolphin had a firearm that I was very interested in. Had we not made the swap, I would be VERY happy to still have this in my possession. The next owner of this will be satisfied.

Thank you sir! Thanks again for the good trade!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.