JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is my Kimber Tactical Pro II. I love this pistol and only reason I'm considering selling it is that I am looking for a double stack .45. This has a bit of carry wear in the bluing, but is low round count. Shoots like a dream and accurate as all hell (as it should! It's a freakin Kimber!).

Comes with 2 mags and carry case. If you need some ammo, we can work into deal.

SOLD

Must have Washington CHL.

ONLY trades considered are a XDM 45 in 4.5" or 5.25". Would also trade towards a FS2000.

I know an FFL in PDX if you want to drive up here.
If you drive to Portland, you can transfer it directly at an FFL here and not have to ship and use another FFL. Same goes for anyone in Oregon selling who might have a buyer in WA. If the seller drives to WA, then meets at an FFL there, the transfer can be done. But you need to make sure the FFL will work with private individuals before going.

i have a xdm 45 4.5", 2 mags plus all the xdm gear in the case. i bought new in may 2011, round count 850. was my carry gun til i got bit by the 1911 bug. now sits in safe. txt me if interested 360-566-5261 vancouver area.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.