JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all,

I have a Kimber Tactical Pro II 4" model for sale. I am the original owner and have only put around 200 round through the gun. I carried it for about a year so there are some rubs on the bluing, mostly on the slide near the muzzle. The gun comes with the original box with manual, gun lock and the first fired round. I have 20 rounds of Hydra-shok defense ammo and about 20 rounds of ball ammo that I will throw in since this is my only .45. I also have 2 blackhawk holsters. One is the molded SERPA and the other is the "check six" holster. I have 3 magazines and a blackhawk single stack magazine holder. The first magazine is the original 7 rounder that came with the gun, the second is a Kimber tacpro 8 rounder, and the third is a ProMag 8 rounder.

I would prefer to do a FTF transaction in the Salem area but will travel north or south if need be. I'm looking to get $850OBO for the package. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Trades I'm currently interested in: Fireproof gun safe, semi auto 12ga shotgun, or a cataraft.

IMG_20110702_080418.jpg

IMG_20110702_080911.jpg

IMG_20110702_080935.jpg

IMG_20110702_080959.jpg

I'm really trying to get funds for a whitewater cataraft, so if you had a cataraft you wanted to trade then I'd be all over that. What did you have in mind for a trade?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.