Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kimber Tactical Pro II 1911 Carry/Swag Package

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by RangerEric, Feb 29, 2012.

1. RangerEric

RangerEric Southern Oregon, United States Active Member

Howdy -

I'm ready to part ways with my Kimber Tactical Pro II. For those that don't know, the Tactical line is pretty much in the upper echelon of Kimber's 1911's. Has serrated front strap, night sights, mag well, ambi-safety, pretty much all the bells and whistles. The 4" barrel and aluminum frame makes it great for carry. Was purchased new in 2009, maybe has 1000 rounds through it. Came from the factory with an out-of-spec slide stop that Kimber replaced for free, and has run like a top with zero stoppages since then. Was my carry piece for awhile, frame shows minor wear/rub marks, and there is an idiot mark. Due to the aluminum frame however, rust is not a concern. The slide has been cerakoted. Yes, it's a carry piece, not a safe queen - the sad truth is, Kimber's finish sucks - but this is entirely functional in it's current state, and by no means abused, and if at some point somebody wants to make it pretty, it's already half-way cerakoted, should only cost $50-ish to have the frame done to match. Night sights still glow bright. Includes two Kimber Tac Mags.

To sweeten the pot a bit further, I will include a Kimber brand speed bump grip safety, a new Kimber brand magazine well (the current safety and mag well show some of the most finish wear, so simply installing the new included parts would clean up the looks a lot), a pack of Kimber grip screws, a pack of Kimber take-down tools, and just for giggles a green Kimber logo hat, and a size XL green Kimber branded long sleeve tee, all new and in their packages still.

Additionally - since as I mentioned this is a carry piece, not a safe queen, let's make this a carry package - I will now include an UBG Canute IWB leather holster, a leather single mag carrier, and a box of Winchester PDX1 230grn hollowpoints with the pistol. Everything you need to be carrying a sweet 1911, in one fell swoop.

So - $1200 for the pistol new, $100 worth of Cerakote on the slide, $180 worth of Kimber accessories, $75 holster (without the 2 month wait), $25 mag carrier, $25 box of ammo = $1,605 value.

I would like to trade for some combination of a 9mm Walther P99/P99c/PPS, a Beretta M9/92, a stainless S&W J/K/L frame in 357, and cash. Looking to get this moved, make me an offer.

20120302_151527.jpg
    20120302_151537.jpg
    20120406_154448.jpg
    20120406_154515.jpg
    20120406_154504.jpg
    20120406_154523.jpg
    20120412_190813.jpg

2. slawekusa

slawekusa Portland New Member

i have a very very clean G27 .40 with upgrades night sights holster case paperwork glockmeister upgrades recietes and everything let me know i can throw in some cash 503-268-2163

3. RangerEric

Bump back to the top. Changed ad to WTS/WTT, cash price added.

4. slawekusa

slawekusa Portland New Member

AR15 .223 5.56 M4 style Louisanna USA trade straight across please call or email slawekusa@gmail.com or 503-268-2163 please no PM wont be on for awile thanks

5. RangerEric

Response sent via email.

6. RangerEric

Bump, with new price.

7. RangerEric

Re-opened, bumped, some extras added, and price lowered.

8. RangerEric

Bump. More extras added, let's get this girl to her new home.

9. Deputy

Deputy Eugene/Springfield Active Member

Your inbox is full;)

10. RangerEric

Clear now, sorry. :)

11. R276

R276 Eugene New Member

How about a glock 23 with:
    2 13 rd mags (standard) (with gun $450)
    1 15 rd mag ($25)
    Tagua black leather dual mag pouch ($40)
    Streamlight TLR-1s (with strobe) ($120)
    Desantis 3-slot black leather OWB holster ($60)
    Galco Halo holster (for gun+light) ($110)
    Blackhawk sportster serpa holster with 3-slot belt attachment for concealment ($30 ish dont remember)
    local made leather IWB ($40)

That should total out at about a fair trade value if you're interested

12. RangerEric

R276, thanks for the offer, but really only looking for a G22 & G27, and I'm loaded up with Glock extras.

And, bump.

13. chunkeymonkey66

chunkeymonkey66 chehalis Highway to Hell

Dude have you lost your mind? Trading down for a some glocks? Being a 1911 fan and Kimber , Colt etc.. owner. The thought gives my shivers. To each his own brother. If I had said pieces you desire I would trade you in a minute. But I stopped buying glocks years ago. Good Luck

14. RangerEric

Well go buy a couple and then trade me, chunkeymonkey! :)

No, it's an awesome weapon, but I can't afford to shoot 45 for fun, it's the only weapon I cycle through my carry rotation that has a manual safety, so I worried that running the safety isn't going to be ingrained in me when I need it to be, and I'm a CJ major who's like going to end up in LE of some form or another, which means more than likely I'm going to end up with a G22 on my hip for work, which means I really want that to be the platform I'm most initimately familiar with. So, crazy or not, I want to turn my 1911 into some Glocks.

15. RangerEric

And, bump.

Guys... it's hot out. I really want my G27 for summer carry, please. Will throw in 2 Wilson Combat mags with the above mentioned package?

16. RangerEric

Bump!

17. RangerEric

Bump

18. RangerEric

Bump.

19. RangerEric

Thread reopened, let's try this again...

20. RangerEric

Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.