JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey there folks,

I'm looking to sell my Kimber Super Carry Pro 1911 to fund a remodel project at the house. This has not been heavily used nor has it been carried, its not even broke in. I would like $1200.00 and I am willing to consider REASONABLE offers and not looking for any trades. Please feel free to ask any additional questions. Upgraded recoil spring to Wolff XP.

This is for Oregon Sale only and must have a valid OR DL a OR CHL is also nice and will need to sign Firearm Bill of Sale Transfer of Ownership.

Thanks,
Brodyboy

P1170859.jpg

Bump

Updated Price to $1200.00 and I am willing to consider REASONABLE offers. Wife has given a sweet deal of sell some now and get and bigger better one later. Come on Wilson Combat.

Thanks for looking everyone.

Brodyboy

Bump Bump

Any interest? Remodel is done, but now the new addition has arrived and mama say get it movin. Send me a message if you are interested, the worst I can say is no and that wont hurt either of us.

Cheers

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.