JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For your consideration a new and un-fired Kimber Super Carry Pro HD. Available in the Seattle area.

.45 ACP 4 inch "Commander" sized 1911 by Kimber
All stainless steel frame and slide w/Black KimPro II finish.
"Carry melt" for snag free rounded and blended edges.
Tritium 3-Dot night sights.
Rounded "Bobtail" with G-10 grips.
Match grade.
Scalloped machined texture ("checkering") on front strap, backstrap and slide.

Very nice gun. I bought this on May 12th for $1400 + tax ($133) I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet and I can use the money better in another place, had some unexpected expenses. My loss is your gain. Save the tax and get a box of quality range ammo to break it in with.

Gun and what it came with from the factory, 1 KimPro mag with bumper kit, case and manual.

*PLUS* 1 Box of Remington target ammo, 50 rounds.

$1400 Cash, Gold and/or Silver in the Seattle area. No trades on this one, sorry.

PM me here, email me ebrgunstuff [at} comcast |dot| net or call/text two oh six 4 five 9 6699.

Thanks for looking.

Please excuse the dark pics. The gun is new, un-fired. If you meet up with me and find that it isn't what I have said it is, walk away. No hard feelings. It's a beautiful gun you won't be disappointed.

kscphd01_zps9cdc9c51.jpg

kscphd02_zps4f16b4d1.jpg

Last Edited:
Update on this deal. -$100 and -the ammo = $1300 for the gun. *OR* I'll add 3 more boxes of ammo to the deal. = $1400 for the gun and 4 boxes of Remington 230 gr FMJ target ammo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.