JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

I know I'm going to regret selling this but it's time. I just have no use for two identical weapons (the other one is my carry/duty weapon) and my wife doesn't need to have to ultimately deal with what to do with both of them. Price reduced to $875.00. No trades please.
This immaculate Kimber has had only 51 perfect rounds fired and is as new. It has been resting comfortably in my nightstand since I purchased it new. I'm extremely fussy regarding reliability and accuracy and this weapon does not disappoint. I had Jesse at Legendary (Medford) finish the frame in the new Cerakote which is extremely slippery. It looks and feels like black chrome. The principal difference is that the Cerakote provides amazing lubricating qualities as well extreme durability. With this finish you can use all commercial cleaners and solvents without any damage. I ran Gold Dot 230 gr HP, Remington 230 gr FMJ, and Win white box 230 gr FMJ in it to test for reliability and accuracy and they all shot to the same point of impact. This Kimber will shoot an honest 2" group at 20 yards from a bench with the Gold Dot (even with my tired old eyes). In addition to the 25 round accuracy and reliability testing I fired one 25 round timed combat qualification course with it and I have the target (one 9 and 24 X's - from 2 to 15 yards).
$ 875.00
I'm in the Coos Bay area.
Semper Fi
IMG_0820.jpg IMG_0831.jpg IMG_0833.jpg IMG_0830.jpg IMG_0832.jpg

Last Edited:
TYVM. It shoots even better than it looks. I just don't need two any longer. My other one is my duty weapon and it shoots just as well, and just as accurately as this one. Based on my experience Kimber builds an exceptional weapon without the $3,000.00 (+) price tag of custom weapons. If a beautiful 1911 is as accurate, as reliable, the builder offers the same level of customer service, firearm handles as well as big name $3-$4,000.00 dollar (+) weapon(s) and a Kimber can be had for one third the price, except for the "ego factor", why would anyone not take advantage of that? I've owned Wilsons and Nighthawks and they are very fine weapons with excellent CS, but my two Kimber Ultras have not taken a back seat to the others in any area except the durability of the frame finish (one of the custom weapons had a Melonite type finish that could not take some solvents like Tetra, Gun Scrubber, etc. I'm told they have since corrected that problem by switching to Cerakote). Cerakote more than solves any possible finish damage problems as well as enhancing reliability significantly. It looks like black chrome but provides amazing lubricity and durability.

Last Edited:
OP: curious as to that that Rt side slide print says "STATLESS"???

And the slide does look stainless in my images, is it coated like the frame or ???

Please advise.

I just looked at the gun, it says "STAINLESS"...The "I" hides beside the "N" and it is hard to see in my attempt at a photo. The slide is stainless and is just as it came from the factory. I had the frame cerakoted because the factory frame finish is not very durable and is an unattractive, dull flat almost black, but looks more like a very dark grey to me. I always loved a deep, rich dark blue like came on the Pythons and S & W Model 27. Just fussy I guess, but if I was going to own a weapon and trust my life to it I wanted to be proud of it. I always seemed to shoot them better if I liked them.:)
In my early career I carried both a 4" Python and a 5" Model 27. Now nearing the end of my profession I have two identical Kimber Ultra 45's and find the one I carry is going to outlast me.

Last Edited:
Great seller and a great gun !! One of the only 1911 carry options that you can comfortably holster without worrying about holster wear ! A+ seller !! Someone is getting a great deal from a great member!!

These are great running pistols.. I have a ultra CDP ll. Love it .. the Ultra shoots so well and the recoil is like shooting a 9
GLWS. Great price and the Lucky Owner will never look back...

Very Nice.... I have the exact same Ultra Carry II, mine is a custom shop with factory Night Sights and cherry grips. It is without a doubt my favorite hand gun. I've only put maybe 100 rounds thru it and it has been flawless. Whoever buys this will be very happy. bought originally to carry, but it's way too nice to carry. I have lesser guns for that (glock 43 and LC9S}. I gets a little range use occasionally usually 1-2 mags.

Very Nice.... I have the exact same Ultra Carry II, mine is a custom shop with factory Night Sights and cherry grips. It is without a doubt my favorite hand gun. I've only put maybe 100 rounds thru it and it has been flawless. Whoever buys this will be very happy. bought originally to carry, but it's way too nice to carry. I have lesser guns for that (glock 43 and LC9S}. I gets a little range use occasionally usually 1-2 mags.
Unsolicited advice is worth what you paid for it. But....as you get older you'll discover that "too nice" isn't so.
Carry it, use it, enjoy it...if you like it you'll shoot it better than something isn't "too nice". Time passes quickly and once gone it doesn't return for a re-do. It's a tool that could save your life, or someone else's. When that happens there is no such thing as "probably good enough". Just my 2 cents worth, but it comes from professional experience(s).

Last Edited:
Were you interested in a part trade for a glock 43 with extras?
Thank you very much for your offer, but I've always used and carried 1911s. I'm selling everything I don't use and carry to raise some retirement $ for my wife after my (untimely) demise. This is just an afterthought but you might check the Items Wanted section in the classifieds, there are several people looking for Glocks.
Scott
Semper Fi

Last Edited:
I know I'm going to regret selling this but it's time. I just have no use for two and my wife doesn't need to have to ultimately deal with what to do with both of them. Price reduced to $900.00. This price is firm.
This immaculate Kimber has had only 51 perfect rounds fired and is as new. It has been resting comfortably on my nightstand since I purchased it new. I'm extremely fussy regarding reliability and accuracy and this weapon does not disappoint. I had Jesse at Legendary (Medford) finish the frame in the new Cerakote which is extremely slippery and looks the same as black chrome. The principal difference is that the Cerakote provides amazing lubricating qualities as well extreme durability. With this finish you can use all commercial cleaners and solvents without any damage. I ran Gold Dot 230 gr HP, Remington 230 gr FMJ, and Win white box 230 gr FMJ in it to test for reliability and accuracy and they all shot to the same point of impact. This Kimber will shoot an honest 2" group at 20 yards from a bench with the Gold Dot (even with my tired old eyes). In addition to the 25 round accuracy and reliability testing I fired one 25 round timed combat qualification course with it and I have the target (one 9 and 24 10Xs).
$ 900.00
I'm in the Coos Bay area.
Semper Fi
View attachment 406611 View attachment 406613 View attachment 406615 View attachment 406616 View attachment 406617
This is beautiful... If I can get something sold, I will contact you. Thank you for your service,

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.