JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I really don't want to part with this gun, but there are a few other things that I would like to buy.

I have a like new Kimber Stainless II (internal extractor), with a like new .22lr conversion that comes along with it. Both the .45 and .22 slides/barrels have low round counts. Also included is a brand new not installed set of TFO tritium/fiber optic night sights. Right now the .45 slide has regular fixed sights, and the .22 slide comes with adjustable target sights. Also included is one 7 round kimber .45 mag, and the 10 round kimber .22 mag, along with both the hard case for the gun and one for the .22 conversion. Also it is noted that the frame has rosewood grips instead of the factory black grips.

I am wanting $1300 for this package, I will not separate it, and I'm not really looking for trades unless you have a springfield loaded longslide.

Kimber on left wearing the .45 slide;

011.jpg

Kimber with .22lr slide (please note that all the .22 kits use external extractors, the .45 slide is an internal extractor);

008-2.jpg

011-6.jpg

012-3.jpg

015-3.jpg

Price drop $900 for kimber, conversion kit, and kimber wood grips included. (everything but the truglo sights). Add $100 if you want the night sights.

I might be interested in the .22lr conversion if you want to split up the set. I assume it with fit any full size Kimber.

LMK
JB

I already have a huge amount of people wanting the conversion, but I dont really want to split it up. But if someone gets this and doesn't want the conversion, it would take about 15 seconds to sell.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.