JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Kimber
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Used kimber 1911 Stainless Ultra Compact II 9mm

**What you see is what you get.
Item is used, but it's in very good condition. Any questions just ask.**

IMG-8399.jpg
IMG-8400.jpg
IMG-8403.jpg
IMG-8402.jpg

$ F2F to Oregon resident buyer pays all fees at A cut above pawn in Aloha also sign a bos.

Thank You

If you're reading this it's available.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Are you the original owner? Also do you have a ballpark round count?

My girlfriend bought this from cabelas, she didn't like it, so she gave it to me, I didn't want it so I gave it to my wife and she can't shoot this for bubblegum(too much recoil) so she gave it back to me.

Does this make me the fourth owner?

The gf part is a joke. Less than 100rds. Lmk.

Wow, even better deal that it first appears! Someone will be getting a hell of a buy here but since I bought a trailer an hour ago it won't be me :( GLWS

Interested in trades?
Well I am selling this to fund the FN 509 Tactical, an extension of the FN 509 family, is based on FN's submission pistol that the U.S. Army tested for its Modular Handgun Trials, but includes the significant improvements to the design that were implemented in the FN 509. The pistol features the company's patent-pending Low-Profile Optics Mounting System™ that enables the platform to accept more than ten commercially-available miniature red dot (MRD) optics that co-witness with the suppressor-height night sights and remain adaptable to future optics releases with no requirement of direct milling of the slide. The slide cap, for use when not shooting with an optic, has raised sight wings that protect iron sight alignment if the pistol is dropped or jostled, and provides a textured ramp for racking the slide against a belt loop, pant pocket or boot. An FN-signature 4.5-inch, cold hammer-forged, stainless-steel barrel with target crown, ½" x 28 threads that accept the bulk of 9mm suppressors available and thread cap with integrated O-ring to prevent loosening during use complete the top end. Lastly, the 24-round magazines, nearly identical in length to the pistol's slide, maximize ammunition capacity without impacting carry convenience.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.