JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to trade or sell a like new Kimber solo
Round count about 150
Comes with spare mag and two holsters, original box and paper work and case.

CASH price of $700, any less and i might as well keep it.

Looking to trade for semi auto 12ga shotgun(not tactial and preferably with 26 or 28" barrel)
may also consider trade for 4" 1911
Ar-15 in 22lr plus cash
Ar-15 upper
plus or minus cash on all of this depending on trade

photo.jpg

Last Edited:
I have shot many different kinds of ammo, winchester defence, hornady, speer, hydrashok, and even some reloads, the only issue i saw with this gun was trying to run 115 grain target ammo which was simply a short stroke due to the gun being set up for +p. Other than that this thing is awesome.
EvanBendOregon-no idea how a transaction would work as i don't feel like driving out there, sorry.

Is $800 your best price? I would be interested if it was closer to the MSRP. The holsters are usually onwer preferred and not everyony likes the same. You are welcome to keep them. If the price wa;)s to drop a little bit consider it sold and shoot me anem ail will after trip to the bank tomorrow

Is $800 your best price? I would be interested if it was closer to the MSRP. The holsters are usually onwer preferred and not everyony likes the same. You are welcome to keep them. If the price wa;)s to drop a little bit consider it sold and shoot me anem ail will after trip to the bank tomorrow

The few that are available are going for 750, even if you don't like the holsters the extra mag was 20 bucks plus shipping.

The few that are available are going for 750, even if you don't like the holsters the extra mag was 20 bucks plus shipping.

Just noticed the typo's sorry about that. You are right on your pricing figures. If you don't get any takers on the $800bike mark let me know I would be interested around the $700-725 mark. Not into trying to rob anyone, that's what I would be will to pay for a used gun. You might find someone that wants it worse and is not patient. As a Kimber onset I know when they will catch up on production demands. That's where crazy when I wanted my CDP I just called around till I found one in stock at wild bills guns. I will buy and find a solo. Good luck to you. I wish you the most amount of money you get from some one.

Just noticed the typo's sorry about that. You are right on your pricing figures. If you don't get any takers on the $800bike mark let me know I would be interested around the $700-725 mark. Not into trying to rob anyone, that's what I would be will to pay for a used gun. You might find someone that wants it worse and is not patient. As a Kimber onset I know when they will catch up on production demands. That's where crazy when I wanted my CDP I just called around till I found one in stock at wild bills guns. I will buy and find a solo. Good luck to you. I wish you the most amount of money you get from some one.

From seeing your total post count (15) I'm going to go out in a limb and say you're fairly new to this site? Please know there should be some etiquette, grace and decency. Of which your post (see above) was severely lacking. Be a man, if the seller won't drop to your low ball "well I can get it for this much.." haggler offer then just move on.

This is still available, and it is the solo carry, solo carry stainless would be stainless not two tone. Also not opposed to an ffl transfer but its on your dime deen_ad

Also could meet someone at gunshow this weekend if they'd like to see it.

I have shot many different kinds of ammo, winchester defence, hornady, speer, hydrashok, and even some reloads, the only issue i saw with this gun was trying to run 115 grain target ammo which was simply a short stroke due to the gun being set up for +p. Other than that this thing is awesome.
EvanBendOregon-no idea how a transaction would work as i don't feel like driving out there, sorry.

i believe kimber recommends 124gr or heavier premium ammo

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.