JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Trade is my Kimber Solo Carry. Was my daily carry piece for a while until I moved to a Glock 19.

Has some wear from carry (See pictures). Most noticeable is one screw missing from the grip. Grips are not loose and I carried it this way for months. Assuming easy fix, but didn't bother me so didn't fix it.

Solo was one of my first handguns. I managed to misassemble it so it worked about 50% of the time (There's a small but very important spring that's easy to miss...). I sent it into the factory complaining it didn't work and they told me I was an idiot, but they did replace a good percentage of the internal bits of the gun. Apparently there was a recall. So this one has the new guts.

Included with trade:
Crossbreed Mini Tuck (SO worth the $80, my favorite holster. Bought one for my Glock too....)
3 magazines, one of them extended.
Original box and goodies.

Cash price is $540. Firm.

Specific trades I'm interested in (Willing to add cash on my end for more valuable items):
1911 (Specifically Officer sized)
Sig P226/9
Quality .45 pistols
Quality 9mm pistols
S&W Airlite, 340PD or 329PD
??????

Things I'm NOT interested in:
.40 anything.
.22 pistols
Ammo trades
Hunting rifles
AK's
Non-firearm items
S&W Shield
Collectors/antique firearms

Add'tl notes:
-Solo manual states the firearm is only designed to be used with premium hollow point rounds. It's super reliable with the ammo it was designed to be used with.....But with cheap FMJ's it's not super. This is a great gun....but not a cheap plinking toy. This is true for all Solo's.
-Last time I went out and shot this, the extended mag wouldn't feed. Not sure if the spring not in the right place or what. Worked fine before.
-Please send trade offers via PM. I get emails when I get a PM so I'll see it fairly quick
-I work nights. Be patient in my response time.
-Need to meet face to face and see ODL or CHL. Located in Hillsboro. If you can't legally buy a gun, don't contact me.

IMAG1871_zps1bfc3bcf.jpg
IMAG1867_zpsa51f1b1e.jpg
IMAG1870_zps5b7514bf.jpg
IMAG1872_zps8a32c939.jpg
IMAG1887_zps874faaba.jpg

Last Edited:
Last bump.

I've received a few trade offers I wasn't really interested in, but no cash offers. Apparently with the scratches in the finish it's priced too high at what I have it.

So I'll drop it down to the lowest price I'm willing to take. $540 for the package will take it home. Firm on the price, and not willing to travel very far to make that sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.