JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is my Kimber Solo I'm wanting to sell. I bought it from the original owner; he told me that he put 200-300 rounds through it, and I've only put 2 magazines through it since then. Just not my style. It's in good shape and needs someone who will appreciate it. Comes with the original box and manuals, and 2 magazines. Asking $600. I'll want to see your driver's license and CPL... bill of sale required, too. Let me know if you have questions. You could throw up a trade. I'm looking for a hunting bow and a 10/22 among other things.

IMG_1382_zpsad06acd8.jpg IMG_1381_zps4bffb503.jpg IMG_1387_zps2983dc1f.jpg IMG_1386_zpscc13d41c.jpg IMG_1384_zps20181422.jpg IMG_1383_zps0cfac26d.jpg

A very good price for a Solo. I recently bought a new one for $800+Tax. It's a great little pistol and the most compact, quality 9mm available.

Yeah, the gun shop near me wanted to give me only $500 for it; that's why I thought I'd try this site. It's my first attempt at selling here, but it came with some recommendations from friends for many reasons.

I've been out of town, but now I'm following up with a couple potential buyers if you've contacted me and haven't heard back. If you PM me, I'll try to let you know what's going on.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.