JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Kimber
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Kimber Solo 9mm Duo Tone Semi-Auto (Trade for M&P Perf. Ctr. Shield - 9mm or .40)

This is a gently used miniature 1911 and is a Kimber Solo Single Action, Duo-Tone semi-automatic pistol in 9mm. Weighs just 17 ounces. Has aluminum frame and finished in Kimber Pro II with 2.7" barrel and overall length is 5.5". Has Manual Ambidextrous Thumb Safety with stainless steel slide and Finish is Satin Silver. Has fixed profile sights and comes with two magazines (6 Round and 8 Round) and gun rug with original box and instructions.

MSRP is $815 and usually sells in the $600s +.

Call or text Jim at 503-869-7828

Kimber Package.jpg Kimber Left.jpg Kimber Right.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Being that this is a compact 1911 framed firearm, is this one particular to a certain type of ammunition? Any known issues with certain defensive rounds at all? These were really neat when they came out.

Being that this is a compact 1911 framed firearm, is this one particular to a certain type of ammunition? Any known issues with certain defensive rounds at all? These were really neat when they came out.
There was a recall on these, I believe they fire when dropped loaded.

I remember this...
("Kimber") has discovered a potential malfunction involving the thumb safety on some Kimber Solo pistols that could possibly allow the pistol to fire if the trigger is pulled with the thumb safety in the "on" position.
It just needs to be sent in if it hasn't and it will be good as new. These things are a sexy little gun

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top