JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm bored and willing to test the waters on a possible trade of my first run Kimber Pro CDP 1911 (commander length) pistol. This is a first generation custom shop pistol without the firing pin safety- Not the CDP II. This gun has been fired extensively and cared for religiously. It does show signs of wear and use around the sights, including drifting marks on the rear sight, but the finish wear is isolated to those areas as the rest of the slide is stainless. This is a carry-piece that I could keep forever, but I'm willing to let it go for the right trade, and it won't go easily so please don't low-ball on this one. I'm willing/interested to trade for a 5" 1911 of equal quality (another Kimber or a Springfield) but all worth while trades of centerfire pistols or rifles will certainly be entertained. If interested in a trade or need more information please e-mail to [email protected] FTF only. I'm in the Lakewood/Ft. Lewis area. CDP2.jpg
CDP.jpg

humdrum, It is difficult for some of us less experienced folks to make trade offers when you don't post a trade value. We need somewhere to start.

Sorry to those who sent PM's and didn't get what they felt was a timely response, I'm new to the site and still feeling my way around. To answer the question above I feel $800-1000 would be a fair trade value. If I had my druthers it would be a trade for another high-end 1911, just a full-size. When I purchased this pistol new it went for $1300 retail.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.