JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Very Nice Kimber Pro CDP II, Kramer Leather Horsehide Holster, Kramer Leather Horsehide Double Magazine Pouch, Leather Pocket Magazine Pouch, 7 Extra Magazines.

I am offering for sale an excellent condition Kimber Pro CDP II with tritium night sights, factory magazine and 7 additional Kimber and Wilson Combat 1911 magazines, Kramer Leather horsehide belt scabbard holster, Kramer Leather horsehide double magazine pouch, and a leather pocket magazine pouch.

Price that I am asking is $1195.00 $1150.00
Reduced price to $1100.00.
Firm on price, this is as low as I go for this fine handgun package. With the reduced/lowered price, the buyer is basically getting $511.00 worth of accessories for a steal at $150.00.

Price does not include shipping costs for non-FTF transaction.
The first "I'll take it" post followed by a prompt email or PM gets it.
Please note that this Kimber Pro CDPII package may be cross-listed on other forums, so I will go by post time stamps to determine priority.

I am the original owner of this Kimber Pro CDP II with tritium night sights. I have the factory gun case with matching serial number, factory magazine, takedown tool, user manual, Kimber gun lock.

I have shot approx. 300 rounds of Federal American Eagle .45 ACP 230 Gr. FMJ down range and the Kimber Pro CDP II has functioned flawlessly as expected. This is an extremely accurate 1911 handgun and it is a pleasure to shoot. I do not notice any signs of wear and I would rate the gun as like new condition, and it should look new since it has very low use. It has been a safe queen the last few years, and I only take it out of the safe to clean/lube. I am only selling it because I don't shoot it. When I did shoot it, I cleaned it after every use and it has been very well taken care of.

The Kramer Leather horsehide belt scabbard holster is excellent for conceal carry and the Kramer Leather double magazine pouch is a very durable, high quality product. The leather pocket magazine pouch is useful when you are in a hurry or don't have proper clothing for wearing the double magazine pouch and don't want an extra magazine to print in your pocket.

Included from the Factory:
Kimber Pro CDP II with tritium night sights, plastic gun case with matching serial number, factory magazine, takedown tool, user manual, Kimber gun lock.

$511.00 Total Value of Accessories that is included with the package:
1 - Kramer Leather Belt Scabbard Holster – Horsehide ($126.00 value)
1 - Kramer Leather Double Magazine Pouch – Horsehide ($99.00 value)
2 - Kimber Kim-Pro .45 ACP 8-Round Stainless Steel Tac-Mag Magazine ($66.00 value)
3 - Wilson Combat 47DC .45 ACP 8-Round Stainless Steel Magazine ($99.00 value)
2 - Wilson Combat 47D 45 ACP 8-Round Stainless Steel Magazine ($76.00 value)
1 - Leather Pocket Magazine Pouch ($45.00 value)

Your FFL must accept shipments from Non-FFL (me). I will accept payment via USPS money order or Cash for FTF transactions. I require a copy of your FFL's license prior to shipping and I will provide a copy of my driver's license for your FFL's records with the shipment. For FTF transactions, I require Oregon identification, Oregon CHL holders preferred.

View attachment 135760 View attachment 135761 View attachment 135762 View attachment 135763

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.