JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well I never thought I would consider doing this with this gun, but my wife just had a hospital stay and I am expecting medical bills to start arriving any day.:(

A Kimber Pro CDP II.45 ACP in excellent condition with Ambi Safety, bright night sights and the famous Kimber melt treatment to smooth away and rough or sharp surfaces making this a great shooting light weight carry 1911 commander sized with 4 in barrel. I have shot only about 200 rounds through it and it shoots as good as it looks and better than the shooter is capable of achieving. Nice trigger. Whats not to love?

For $1000 you get the gun, factory box manual, some extra springs, and 2 flush fitting magazines one is 7 rounds one is 8 rounds.

Available Extras include the following which can be bought only with the pistol but not separately unless the gun sells and the buyer does not want them in which case I will offer them later.

1 Kramer Custom Leather Scabbard and matching double mag pouch. $100 to the purchaser of the Kimber otherwise $150 if purchased by someone else. Just an outstanding comfortable holster.

2 Garrett Industries Silent Thunder II for 1911s up to 4.25 inches. This design keeps it pulled in tight to the body and is the best of both worlds when it comes to Kydex and leather. You can draw discretely without making the noise normally associated with a Kydex holster for times when you may need to get it out stealthily. Think Han Solo in the Canteen with Guido having the drop on him. Probably my favorite holster ever. Fantastic company with great customer service. $75 if bought with the gun. $100 if bought separately. I cannot overstate how cool this holster is. :rolleyes:

3. One Galco Miami Classic fits all sizes of 1911s. /has the newer open style mag pouches so you don't have to unsnap to reload. Very comfortable. I have only worn it a couple of times. $100 if bought with the gun. $150 if bought separately after the gun sells.
:)
4 Lot of 8 Wilson combat 8 round 1911 magazines. 3 have the lower profile baseplate that is not quite flush fitting. Comes with a unique carrier holding the 8 round magazines. $120 if bought with the gun, $160 if bought separately after the gun sells. :)

PLUS a secret bonus to anyone who PM's me that they will take the gun at asking price worth more than the gun. and will double this secret bonus to anyone who PM's I'll take it about the entire package. Must start a conversation to find out about the Bonus. 061314 pics 008.jpg 061314 pics 009.jpg 061314 pics 010.jpg 061314 pics 011.jpg 061314 pics 012.jpg 061314 pics 019.jpg

Please make any offers or questions privately in a conversation.

061314 pics 008.jpg

061314 pics 009.jpg

061314 pics 010.jpg

061314 pics 011.jpg

061314 pics 012.jpg

061314 pics 019.jpg

061314 pics 007.jpg

061314 pics 020.jpg

Last Edited:
Trade interests plus or minus cash includes Glock 30S , Glock 41, Tavor, RFB, KSG, Mossberg 930 SPX, May consider other things of value to me. Start a conversation make an offer see what happens. ;)

I have a tan mossberg spx with rifle stock if you're interested. Only has about 200 rounds through it. I also have a Springfield xds 9mm with big dot sights.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.