JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Kimber Pro Carry HD II stainless in .45
I paid $1005 for it new.
Like new condition, 200rds since new. No problems whatsoever, very nice pistol. Comes with original case, extra magazine, nice custom black leather owb holster.
I am in silverdale until sunday (for xmas).
Silverdale, WA FTF w/ID.

$850 cash or $950 trade for nice AR-15 or XD.45+cash.
PM for phone #.

FYI Danzig ....

If you are an Oregon resident, it's against the law to sell a firearm 'FTF' in Washington! It may be done through a licensed dealer, but most will require that the weapon be mailed to them from your home state.

It's a very nice gun, and I doubt you'd have any problems selling it here in Oregon.

Frog.

FYI Danzig ....

If you are an Oregon resident, it's against the law to sell a firearm 'FTF' in Washington! It may be done through a licensed dealer, but most will require that the weapon be mailed to them from your home state.

It's a very nice gun, and I doubt you'd have any problems selling it here in Oregon.

Frog.
Yes I just found that. It is actually my brother's pistol, and he is a washington resident. If nobody trades he is giving it to me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.