JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
As the title says, looking to sell a Kimber Pro Carry HD II. Had some range time today with recent acquisitions. Decided that two of them would not become part of my stable. I picked this pistol up from another member who in turn had taken it in on a firearm he was selling. Round count is unknown. It IS a Kimber though, so round count isn't really that big of a deal. This Kimber was intended to be carried by LEOs and civilians who want a great weapon to CC. IT has a satin finish. I also have a Crimson Trace grip for this pistol if you are interested. The Kimber Pro Carry HD does NOT come from Kimber with night sights. The Night Sights on this pistol were added by the prior owner and are still bright. I am asking $875 for this Kimber. It comes in a case with two Kimber magazines. Add the Crimson trace Laser Grip for a total package of $1000. Again, not looking for trades on this one (unless perhaps you are a professional tradesman that does laminate counter tops, then we can chat).

IMG_0026.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.