JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a good condition Kimber Pro Carry HD II Commander Size 1911 that I would like to trade for a full sized Government 1911. This is the .45 ACP version, not .38 Super. The gun has about 2000 rounds through it, runs like a champ. This is the same gun adopted as the sidearm of the Tacoma, WA police department I'm told. It is unique from the normal Pro Carry II series in that it has a steel frame instead of an aluminum frame, hence the HD for "heavy duty."

The gun would come with box, original rubber grips, aftermarket wood grips, and 2 7-round Kimber magazines. For a full size 1911 of superior value (i.e. Wilson Combat, Ed Brown, etc.) I'd also throw in 2 8-round Wilson Combat magazines, a Kimber .22 LR Conversion Kit (separate slide that fits onto regular frame) with 2 10-round magazines converted to 16-round capacity (reversible easily) and cash as necessary.

PM or email me with questions/offers here or at jsieloff dot gmail dot com

I'll see what I can do about getting pics (I'd have to borrow a digital camera from my friend) but you can see it below.

<broken link removed>

A couple answers to PMs for the public benefit:

I'm not really looking to sell but if the price was right I'd do it. For the Pro Carry HD II and the conversion kit (everything mentioned above except the Wilson mags) I would sell for $950. If I cant find something to trade for I'd buy a Dan Wesson probably.

The conversion kit has less than 1000 rounds through it. It's practically new.

Other possible trade interests might be: Sig P226, Sig P220, CZ 75B, Beretta 92, Springfield XDM9 I prefer stainless or nickel finishes, but blued would be ok. I'm mostly interested in 1911s right now though.

SSPX0012.jpg
I'd like the 2 8 round Wilson Mags thrown in if you trade for the above.

SSPX0052.jpg
Far right.
Serrated flat top, novak iron sights, full length guide rod, rubber wrap around grip, ambi safety,a lot of mags but we can work that out since these fit the same as your weapon.
I can drive up to everett as well,

Last Edited:
I've got a beretta m9 I've been thinking of trading for a .45. Pretty much brand new. Around 300 rounds through it. 3 mags. Spare rubber grips. Also have a ruger mark ii in great condition. Would let either--plus cash--or both go for the kimber. Let me know if this interests you in any way. Thanks. David

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.