JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Kimber Pro Carry HD II in .45 ACP and a practically new Kimber .22LR Conversion Slide both in great condition. I have the original boxes, 2 Kimber mags for each, 2 Wilson Combat mags (for .45), an extra pair of wood grips and 4 assorted holsters. I'd like to get $950 for everything but I'm more interested in trades than cash. The list below is what I'm most interested in but I'm willing to consider anything so long as it is in new or like new condition. Where applicable, I can add cash as needed to balance out a trade and I'm also more than willing to consider gun+cash offers. Feel free to PM for more info.

Trade Interests:
Sig 226 or 220 (Not old german made ones but recent)
FULL SIZED 1911
AR-15
CZ 75B
Beretta 92

If anyone buys or trades for everything, I will also make available to them ammo for the price at which I bought it (before prices went too skyhigh). I have 4 boxes of Blazer Brass .45ACP, 3 boxes of CCI Mini Mags, and more than 600 rounds of federal bulk pack .22LR

2 Pics with standard slide, 2 pics with conversion slide

<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

I need cash ASAP and will offer this deal: I'll sell the gun, the conversion kit, all the assorted accessories, and I'll include 4 boxes of Blazer Brass .45ACP, 3 boxes of CCI Mini Mags, and more than 600 rounds of federal bulk pack .22LR for the same price at $950

I dont even know how much that ammo would cost now but it cost me about $80-90 when I bought it 6-9 months ago and I'll throw it in for free. Additionally, if everything works out I may be driving to Oregon and could deliver it where ever by hand.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.