JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Selling a used Stainless Steel Kimber Pro Carry HD. 4" barrel with full size grip. Polished slide. The HD means it has the stainless steel frame and slide. The standard Pro Carry has an aluminum frame. Fired roughly 500 rounds through it. Runs flawless. Only selling to fund another pistol. Buyer pays transfer and background fees. Comes with original case and original stainless steel Kimber 7 round magazine. Not looking for trades. $750 and price is firm.

Sorry for the photo quality. I'll upload clearer pictures as soon as google photo gets their act together.

qCRFNNaAh5A_2qrvrqWdObXONNRbq_rzTVONxAsJv9FBGQNcZ-5DGyl2XNMniPmCLuGYsEJtIe-I65GOWl_=w284-h212-no.jpg 5G4mkrQApJ9lF6eM8HsYzQJ2aJUtLIWgRpxNlwhgE59ZggiI-k4Rkl6W2R7jJ_jOm-FtY23C7yX_NZ0kn2j=w283-h212-no.jpg omfJ4G7525n-wNXLcUfKVRfaw6WqUFmlDpHWy8y-SIZr4IP0FUoaWGDjmfKgqItJ57xzMfFKyIObHdxqpAI=w293-h220-no.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling a used Stainless Steel Kimber Pro Carry HD. 4" barrel with full size grip. Polished slide. The HD means it has the stainless steel frame and slide. The standard Pro Carry has an aluminum frame. Fired roughly 500 rounds through it. Runs flawless. Only selling to fund another pistol. Buyer pays transfer and background fees. Comes with original case and original stainless steel Kimber 7 round magazine. Not looking for trades. $750 and price is firm.

Sorry for the photo quality. I'll upload clearer pictures as soon as google photo gets their act together.

View attachment 279710

View attachment 279709

View attachment 279708

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.