JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
[SPF] I received this in a trade and while it is very, very nice, it just isn't for me. Where else can you find a Kimber .45 ACP for under $700? :) This is a Commander sized Kimber 'Poly Pro Carry', and while the original mag was a 10 round, this comes with a 13 round Mec-Gar mag. Original mags available on Gun Broker for about $35. This model, and a sister model, were only made for a few years. Round count is unknown but from the condition of the Kimber I would suspect it to be very low. I'll let the pix speak for themselves. BTW, I also have all of the paperwork and the orginal case... This is not a Series II pistol, and does not have the Colt Series 80 style firing pin block (Schwartz) safety on it. These were made, by Kimber using the BUL 5 lower from Isreal. Price is now $650 .

Must be shipped to an FFL who will receive from a private seller. Will ship Insured for $22.

[SPF]

Magnum - No Night Sights ... Just standard ....

jstagg - I appreciate the interest but I am not interested in a Taurus at this time ...

Jordan - The grip is thinner than a Para ... feels good ...

BTW, comes with the original case, accessories and paperwork too ..... Pix Added ...

That is the original finish on the Kimber .... 'may' trade up or down on another 1911 .... $650 is as low as I can go on it ..... Thanx for asking ..

This is a very good deal, these are great guns, pre series II, 14 rounds....all the fun and upsides of a 1911 with the capacity of a Glock.

in case anyone's wondering 14 round mags are readily available at $24.95 from Midway...

Mines a very solid shooter

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.