JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two Kimber of Oregon Custom Classics available.
And, one New York K-22 Custom Classic

#1 is a Mod 82 .22lr. This gun has exceptionly nice wood and appears to have been shot very little. I would rate the wood AA+ There are a couple of minor handling marks which are exaggerated in the photos. No box, or paperwork. One Kimber factory magazine. $1975.00
(I do have extra magazines available)

#2 is a Mod 84 .223 Rem. This is another gun with exceptional wood. I would rate the wood at AA+. Appears to be unfired, and is as close to a 100% gun as you will find.
Gun only, no box papers, or rings.

$1975.00

#3 is a Kimber of New York K-22Custom Classic. This gun has the original box and all the paperwork inclucing the factory test target. This gun has been fired less than 50 rounds. Perfect metal, 99% wood. Typical great wood found on the New York Custom Classics. Bases and Leupold rings included.
$1775.00

For photos, if you are seriously interested. please send me your E-mail address.
Prices are firm.

On the Oregon guns, I will include a set of Kimber vertical split rings. (these are worth $130).

Any of these Heirloom quality guns would be the perfect Christmas gift for yourself or a loved one.

Last Edited:
I have two Kimber of Oregon Custom Classics available.
And, one New York K-22 Custom Classic

#1 is a Mod 82 .22lr. This gun has exceptionly nice wood and appears to have been shot very little. I would rate the wood AA+ There are a couple of minor handling marks which are exaggerated in the photos. No box, or paperwork. One Kimber factory magazine. $1975.00
(I do have extra magazines availaailable.

#2 is a Mod 84 .223 Rem. This is another gun with exceptional wood. I would rate the wood at AA+. Appears to be unfired, and is as close to a 100% gun as you will find.
Gun only, no box papers, or rings.

$1975.00

#3 is a Kimber of New York K-22Custom Classic. This gun has the original box and all the paperwork inclucing the factory test target. This gun has been fired less than 50 rounds. Perfect metal, 99% wood. Typical great wood found on the New York Custom Classics. Bases and Leupold rings included.
$1775.00

For photos, if you are seriously interested. please send me your E-mail address.
Prices are firm.

On the Oregon guns, I will include a set of Kimber vertical split rings. (these are worth $130).

Any of these Heirloom quality guns would be the perfect Christmas gift for yourself or a loved one.

Bump to the top

Post the pics if you want to sell.

If you are interested in purchasing any of these guns, and would like photos, please supply me with your e-mail address as I requested in my original post.
If i were able to post them to the forum, I would have done so.

Best,
Gary

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.