Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kimber of Oregon Custom Classics .22lr

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by K-22, Dec 9, 2012.

1. K-22

K-22 Vancouver WA Active Member

I have two Kimber of Oregon Custom Classics available.
    And, one New York K-22 Custom Classic

#1 is a Mod 82 .22lr. This gun has exceptionly nice wood and appears to have been shot very little. I would rate the wood AA+ There are a couple of minor handling marks which are exaggerated in the photos. No box, or paperwork. One Kimber factory magazine. $1975.00
    (I do have extra magazines available)

#2 is a Mod 84 .223 Rem. This is another gun with exceptional wood. I would rate the wood at AA+. Appears to be unfired, and is as close to a 100% gun as you will find.
    Gun only, no box papers, or rings.

$1975.00

#3 is a Kimber of New York K-22Custom Classic. This gun has the original box and all the paperwork inclucing the factory test target. This gun has been fired less than 50 rounds. Perfect metal, 99% wood. Typical great wood found on the New York Custom Classics. Bases and Leupold rings included.
    $1775.00

For photos, if you are seriously interested. please send me your E-mail address.
    Prices are firm.

On the Oregon guns, I will include a set of Kimber vertical split rings. (these are worth $130).

Any of these Heirloom quality guns would be the perfect Christmas gift for yourself or a loved one.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  2. K-22

Bump to the top

3. Phillyfan

Phillyfan Oregon City, Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Post the pics if you want to sell.

4. K-22

If you are interested in purchasing any of these guns, and would like photos, please supply me with your e-mail address as I requested in my original post.
    If i were able to post them to the forum, I would have done so.

Best,
    Gary