JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Kimber of Oregon (Clackamas) model 82 new unfired in the box. I have two of these rifles, the one I shoot is very accurate so I am selling this one for another project. FTF deal only, I will not ship! First $950.00 Cash takes it home.:s0155:

I am guessing maybe 1980 or 1981? It is a low 4 digit serial number and does not have a "B" suffix on the model name on the reciever that was used on the more recent models. Kimber of Oregon was in business from 1980 to 1991 so it is not an entirely uneducated guess. From what I could gather (or the lack of information) Kimber of Oregon didn't provide any serialization records that are publicly available for determining the year of manufacture on their firearms.

What kind of groups are you getting with the Kimber you are keeping?

Gramps,
I have several Oregon Kimber Model 82s, and they will all shoot under 1/2" at 50 yd with the right ammo.
If you want to really learn about Oregon Kimbers, go to Rimfire Central, and look at the Kimber section.
Any questions you have, will be answered there.

Best,
Gary

Gramps,
I have several Oregon Kimber Model 82s, and they will all shoot under 1/2" at 50 yd with the right ammo.
If you want to really learn about Oregon Kimbers, go to Rimfire Central, and look at the Kimber section.
Any questions you have, will be answered there.

Best,
Gary

Yes, what K-22 said...
A little under a half inch with good ammo sometimes smaller goups down to 1/4" when I am having a lucky day at the range.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.