JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Kimber
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Kimber Model 82 Target, 22LR, 24" Bull Barrel, Precision adjustable peep sight, Soft Case, Never fired, $1000.00. Please PM me here if interested. I do not have text capability.

Kimber Model 82 (2).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That's amazing. What I find just as amazing is that your high school actually allowed and had a shooting team. What school was that?

That's amazing. What I find just as amazing is that your high school actually allowed and had a shooting team. What school was that?
Everett High in Washington. Late 80s. The range was under the visitor bleachers. Pretty nice small bore range. Even had crossed rifles for my letterman jacket if I remember correctly.

You guys were so lucky to have that experience and to have the ability to letter in a shooting sport!

This was my brother's rifle and yes, he worked for Kimber for awhile as an assembly manager. I'm not sure how, when or where he got it but I'm dealing with all of his things now since he passed 2 months ago.

This was my brother's rifle and yes, he worked for Kimber for awhile as an assembly manager. I'm not sure how, when or where he got it but I'm dealing with all of his things now since he passed 2 months ago.
what years was your brother there ? , i was there 88-92 , my brother there 84-85- till final sell out later 90"s

what years was your brother there ? , i was there 88-92 , my brother there 84-85- till final sell out later 90"s

I wish I knew the actual years he was there but I don't have specifics other than I believe he was hired when production was ramped up for government sales.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.