JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Kimber Micro Carry Advocate 380 Auto SOLD! with Night Sights and Brown G10 Grips. Comes just as it left the Kimber factory with two-7 round magazines and Kimber soft carry bag. Gun is in flawless condition with less than 100 rounds fired. This pistol has been babied and never carried.

Priced for quick sale at $445 firm. The Kimber has been sold! Thank you again to the great people in the Northwest Firearms Community!

I prefer to meet at A Cut above in Beaverton or Tigard Pawn 4 More for the transfer ($25 at either place). I can meet anytime during the week or weekends. I can also meet in Vancouver for WA residents.

Please PM me with any questions and thanks for looking.

More from Kimber:

The easily concealed Micro Advocate .380 Auto features mild recoil, G10 Grips, and the intuitive operation of a 1911 with the added benefit of an extended magazine.

• Features
  • Tritium 3-dot night sights are self-illuminating, a low-light tactical advantage
  • Brown, G10 Grips, rounded and blended edges to avoid snagging on clothing or holsters with the added benefit of an extended magazine
  • Aluminum frame with a high cut under trigger guard
  • Stainless steel slide and barrel provide additional resistance to moisture and salt
    • Model: Micro Advocate
    • Caliber: 380 Auto
    • Magazine capacity: 7 rounds
    • Height (inches) 90° to barrel: 4.0
    • Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 13.4
    • Length (inches): 5.6
    • Frame: Aluminum with Matte black finish
    • Frame Width (inches): 1.08
    • Slide: Steel with Matte black finish
    • Barrel: 2.75 inches; Stainless steel
    • Twist rate (left hand): 16
    • Sights: Fixed Night Sights
    • Sight Radius (inches): 3.9
    • Grips: G10 Grips Brown
    • Trigger: Solid Aluminum Match Grade
    • Factory setting (approximate pounds): 7

View attachment 529043 IMG_3505.jpg View attachment 529045 View attachment 529046

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.