JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is as new has shot 10 rounds comes with all the items listed and has original box and manual 700.00 or trade for new or like new red dot sight for ar looking for trijicn, aimpoint , or eotech DSCF6363.JPG DSCF6363.JPG

Hello i had been checking kimber sight for a couple months till i found them and order just before they ran out again so guess i got lucky thanks Gary

You did!

For all that comes with the deal it's a great price. Some one needs to jump on this!

I just don't need a 2nd one.

Sorry just trying to help the thread out by having location listed.
This is a GREAT deal, as a base pistol with one mag is $610 at my LGS. Add the CT and hard to find mags and holster... wowza

I haven't had a chance to get to the range yet, but will post some comments here when I do. I would like to give a recommendation for M&K Tactical in Hillsboro for the custom molded Kydex IWB holster they made to for for this Micro 9.

fullsizeoutput_b1b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_b1c.jpeg IMG_9895.JPG

I haven't had a chance to get to the range yet, but will post some comments here when I do. I would like to give a recommendation for M&K Tactical in Hillsboro for the custom molded Kydex IWB holster they made to for for this Micro 9.

View attachment 347777 View attachment 347778 View attachment 347779
Geez, I'll have to go see Michael and get one of those... I've got a custom made iwb for it from Red's Leather. I'm using Sig 938 entended mags, they've got a nice pinky rest... image.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.