JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Kimber
Caliber
9mm
City
Everett
State
Washington
Zip Code
Make/Model: Kimber Micro9 STS Rosewood

SKU#: 669278331584

Caliber: 9mm

Condition: New in Box

Price: $500 + transfer fee

Will ship (Y/N): No

Extras: Adding an extra new 6 round OEM magazine for a total of 2 magazines.

NOTES:
This is one of the early editions released by Kimber which came with ONE flush mount 6 rd magazine and black steel serrated sights. Kimber modified these items sometime in 2017/18 to a 7 rd magazine and non-serrated 3-dot steel sights but kept the same SKU number.

The pics below show the pistol with a 7 rd mag was an accessory purchase I made after picking up the pistol. I had inadvertently left that mag in while taking the pics.

*The gun will come with the original flush mount 6 rd mag and not the shown 7 rounder.

Other info:
I am the original owner of this stainless beauty dressed in rosewood grips. It was a complete impulse buy a while ago that set me back $629 + tax for the gun alone. We were driving home from a Vancouver BC trip and since Cabela's was on the way, I made the mistake of stopping by for a look. Ended up bringing it home and it's been sitting in the safe since.

Original Description:
The Kimber Micro 9 is right at the minimum size and weight for a semi-auto pistol chambered in 9mm, providing a slim, lightweight concealed-carry gun chambered in a battle-proven cartridge. The Micro 9 utilizes a single-action, match-grade trigger for enhanced accuracy potential, and an intuitive 1911-style thumb safety. The slide release and magazine release also operate the same as a 1911. The slide is machined from stainless steel. The frame is made of lightweight corrosion-resistant aluminum. The Kimber Micro 9 Semi-Auto Pistol is a highly functional concealed-carry pistol, capable of delivering well-placed shots quickly with adequate power for nearly any self-defense situation. Includes 1 flush-fit 6-round magazine.

Please PM all questions. Thanks for looking.

Pics:

945FA412-B011-4FDE-84EE-3CD6B2856935.jpeg A79D5A03-229B-4922-BEB1-665FD6F13547.jpeg 7AB0A993-1E91-4489-81C6-7056463B6F5B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I was looking at the Micro 9s at Bass Pro Shop recently, and all of theirs came from Kimber with a 7 round magazine. The magazine in your photos looks like the extended 7 round mag. Can you clarify?

Hello - Thanks for catching that. This is one of the early editions released by Kimber which actually came with one flush mount 6 rd magazine and black steel serrated sights. Kimber modified these items sometime in 2017/18 to a 7 rd magazine and non-serrated 3-dot steel sights but kept the same SKU number.

The pics showing the pistol with the 7rd mag was an accessory purchase I made after picking up the pistol. I had inadvertently left that mag in while taking the pics.

*The gun will come with the original flush mount 6 rd mag + an extra 6 rd flush mount mag.

The posting has been updated to reflect the additional notes.

Thanks again.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.