JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Kimber
Caliber
9mm
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code

Hey fellas, I am looking to sell my Micro 9 which will come to the buyer like a new pistol. I have EVERYTHING that came with the pistol including the box and soft case, gun lock, and paperwork/manual. Pistol has 125 rounds fired through it so far. Finish is pristine, the sights are real good, and it's a nice pistol.

Comes with 2 mags both with the hogue magazine base, a spare hogue magazine base, and the 15 rounds of Sig hollowpoint 9mm that (1 rode in the chamber at all times of course :)).

I do not have anymore 9mm ammo, I've sold all of mine. I am not interested in any trades OTHER THAN a decent condition pre-64 model 94 - I want a shooter not a looker.

I am selling this pistol for the funds to get me said rifle. $600 is what I'm looking for, thank you all! Buyer covers transfer, but I am willing to drive out anywhere between Gresham to Vancouver, WA to help with exchange.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.