JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, I spoke with Kimber and they were recruited to make a set for a specific unit in the USMC spec. forces. So unless someone in that unit were to sell theirs, your pretty much outta luck. The closes thing Kimber has to It now is their Desert Warrior. I saw it at the gun show in 02' and always told myself I'd try to buy one when I could afford it. My dream gun!!! We all have one.

Yeah, I spoke with Kimber and they were recruited to make a set for a specific unit in the USMC spec. forces. So unless someone in that unit were to sell theirs, your pretty much outta luck. The closes thing Kimber has to It now is their Desert Warrior. I saw it at the gun show in 02' and always told myself I'd try to buy one when I could afford it. My dream gun!!! We all have one.

I looked it up, very cool. Glad they did that for some Marine units. I wonder which unit it was that requested these, because the entirety of Reconnaissance is going through some major changes right now.

Wish I knew. The Marine Corp as a whole is going through some big changes. They've always been small and exclusive(so to speak). Now their trying to run things more like the Army. Increasing in size and being involved with the internal functionality of the Armed forces as a whole. In simple terms, running it more like a business and being more political.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top