JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just bought a couple Kimber mags for my new Kimber (don't even have it yet, OR purchase, WA resident). One of the mags shows wear marks on the side where it's been slide into a well as well as wear marks from the slide lock.
Question is: are some if the mags tested or did I get someones return that might be defective?

Deen,
I don't recall any new mags with insert marks on any of mine. I would think you were sent returned units.
That is for both single stack (KimPro) and double stack 45 mags.

You still up around where my daughter lives?

Should be here tomorrow. Always wanted a Kimber, not even sure why other than I wnated to have it in my hands before the election!

We're up near Hoodsport-on Hood Canal (when it's not raining:D) and right now down in Desert Hot Springs, Ca.....where the sun is shining and it's 73 at 0800.
I have a couple of Kimbers, one first series without the firing pin block, and a Ten II (hi-cap) model. Like them both-have replaced the MIM in the Ten II and reworked and smoothed it's trigger.
As I said, I don't recall any insertion marks on any of the new mags I have for them or Wilson Combat or McCormick mags--I'd question whoever you got the mags from on the marks.
Jeff

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads