JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$799
Manufacturer
Kimber
Caliber
9mm
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Considering all trades and cash offers, also silver, motorcycles or anything really.

0730211825.jpg

What I have for your consideration today is one of the finest 9mm 1911's available. This is a Kimber Custom LW. The lockup is beautiful, this thing is a joy to shoot.

So why are you getting rid of it? I'm looking for something more compact and trying to add some diversity to the collection.

So what do I get? You get the Pistol with not a scratch on it. Cleaned and ready to go. You get three Kimber Factory 9 round mags. Three Wilson Combat 10 round mags. The Box with all the accessories including the replacement Fiber Optics to change the front sight from red to yellow or green.

0727210621.jpg

So what do you want? I'd like to trade this for a: Beretta M9 A1 OR A3 Glock 26, CZ P-01, Ruger 22/45(Threaded), Trijicon ACOG, Eotech HWS, SIGs, HKs. PTR Rifles, Garands. Motorcycles. Must be located in Oregon and able to meet at an FFL, I'll be willing to drive an hour or two from Albany depending on the trade.

What if I only want to pay cash? Well they recently solds on Gunbroker are going for $799 for the Pistol with Two mags and The Wilson Combat Mags go for about $50 a piece. So that puts the price at roughly $950. I'd put a sale and trade value at $800 all together.

Shoot me an offer, the worst I can say is no.

0727210621a.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.