JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well i just paid for a bran mew kimber k6s 3in 357 mag dasa. Only $859 bucks too. I think im gonna be pretty happy with this gun. I only looked at ever kimber k6s within 25 miles of me. And every other 3in revolver. Any one got one? Have any insight? Know where i can get a in the waist band holster?

Ill post pics when i get it home in the near future.

I had one last year. Smoothest hammer I've ever felt. And the sound is sooooo sexy. That's what sold me. Kimber has a bunch of holsters on their sight. Otherwise you pretty much have to get them custom made. A handful of people make them for the 2in barrel but I had a hell of a time finding one for the 3in. I also just saw, hogue makes a grip for the Dasa now too!

I have a 3" DA/SA Kimber and it is one of the finest shooting revolvers I have ever owned. And I have owned many. I bought it in Feb this year after owning a 2" DAO for two years. Both are what Smith and Wesson used to be, I put on my first revolver a Smith Model 15 for Uncle Sam in 1965. Kimber offered a heck of a pkg for me to fall of the Smith wagon after 53 years. Here's my 2" no photos yet of my 3". Added 3" photo today 7/17/2020

DSCF0652.JPG GKrhAZC.jpg

Last Edited:
WTF is up with those bozos at Kimber?

Their K6S is a remarkable revolver, is an exceptional new design too.
Kimber exports a ton of their 1911 pistols but when it comes to the K6S they have fallen down the back stairs. Head first!

S&W makes their model 19's, 66's & 686's with a 4.2" barrel.
Colt makes their King Cobras & Pythons with a 4.2" barrel.
Ruger makes their GP100 with a 4.2" barrel.

When I queried the Kimber head honcho at the 2020 SHOT SHOW about making their K6S revolvers for the export market, aka, 4.2" barrels, he claimed there was no plans to do that.

"Stupid is as stupid does." .........Forest Gump.....

WTF is up with those bozos at Kimber?

Their K6S is a remarkable revolver, is an exceptional new design too.
Kimber exports a ton of their 1911 pistols but when it comes to the K6S they have fallen down the back stairs. Head first!

S&W makes their model 19's, 66's & 686's with a 4.2" barrel.
Colt makes their King Cobras & Pythons with a 4.2" barrel.
Ruger makes their GP100 with a 4.2" barrel.

When I queried the Kimber head honcho at the 2020 SHOT SHOW about making their K6S revolvers for the export market, aka, 4.2" barrels, he claimed there was no plans to do that.

"Stupid is as stupid does." .........Forest Gump.....
That'll all prolly change since canada doesn't allow guns anymore.

Called Kimber cust. Service to see if there is a model # for night sights from the factory.
No can't find that you can buy the sights and have a 'local' drill the front sight. Sights are $125+ install.

Wow they know their money well.
He also said K6s models should be starting back up in production.
????? CoroNO effect.

I have one. It's a 2" DAO. So sweet it's now my summer edc. I put the factory night sites on. It's actually harder to put the rear in than drill and center the front but they are very nice.
i always liked the mepro light nite sites better than trijicon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top