JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$625
Manufacturer
Kimber
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I had aspirations of making this my dedicated hunting rifle but plans change. Kimber hunter in 308, scope is a leupold vx3i 2.5-8 with CDS and a German #4 reticle from the custom shop. Talley rings. A custom ti bolt knob will be included as well. Lightweight and an awesome rifle. Has a handful of rounds down the tube to sight it in. I added the paint pattern and a clear coat over it to protect it, could be removed easily if you don't like it. The price includes the Talley rings, factory bolt handle, and a titanium bolt handle. Scope available if you want to work out a combo price
64A6135C-74EE-4F26-9F90-6D3C2AC8F1A4.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
How does an Oregon resident purchase from Washington, LAWFULLY? I heard that there was a few new law changes in Washington

I would be really likely to buy this but I just bought another .308 for a hunting rifle. I think it's a really good price, but keep in mind it's the holidays and a long time until hunting season. Be patient and it'll sell.

VERY nice set up.
One gun for everything this just might be it.
I could find factory ammo in everything I would want to shoot.

Good luck in this great sale from Oregon.

Man, I am SO tempted, despite having just bought a BLR in .308. It was bought for short range hunting (only has a 16" barrel), and I already knew I would need something else for longer range, and lighter weight for longer hikes in. This checks both boxes. Where are you located, and do you ever come closer to the Seattle area?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top