JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Last Edited:
No, I don't have the peephole sights. The barrel is drilled for sights so you could mount them later if you could find them. Is finding them difficult? I don't know, maybe someone who is very Kimber-savvy will see this and tell us.

OK . . .

Barrel length is 24" plus the part that screws into the receiver. Barrel width at muzzle is 7/8". And yes, it is a single shot. It has four 1/2" black spacers plus the shoulder pad at the end of the stock. I have some other small parts that go with this: a trigger guard, the plate that goes under the trigger guard, and three small parts whose purpose I can't figure out, but they came with the gun so they are included. The Extended Focus Range on the scope is marked at 25 yds, 50 yds, 100 yds, 200 yds, 400 yds, and infinity.

bump, plus I found the shroud for the front iron sight, what looks like a spring for it, and some other small screws that look like they go into the spare dovetail piece for scope mounting.

This is a Kimber Govt model that was built by a former Kimber employee. It has a non-std stock, but still has an aluminum rail under the foregrip. I had a stock Govt model too, but sold it and kept this one because I liked the shape of this stock better. It has a Leupold Vari-X 3x9 EFR scope on it. $650 cash, no trades, need $ for non-gun purposes.

View attachment 193756
View attachment 193757
View attachment 193758
View attachment 193759

I will take it pending visual inspection. Please give me a call. 360-907-6200
Best,
Gary

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.