JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Kimber Eclipse Target II for sale $11oo with extra OR $900 cash only for the pistol alone.

The eclipse is a two tone all stainless steel 1911, with adjustable night sites. This one has an ambi safety installed, mag well and hogue grips as well as 6 ss 8rd mags, 2 blued mags, 2 kydex double mag holders, 1 kydex holster and a gun rug. As well as 100 rounds of 230 gr fmj blazer ammo and a one gallon freezer bag of 45 acp brass.

Thank you for looking. Open for partial trade, looking for G-17,G-22, P99(.40), 629, 686(6shot), AR-15(or just lower), Garande, Marlin pistolcal, Redhawk or anything interesting.

img-1.jpg
pict0006.jpg

Last Edited:
Hey Bro, I might head down to you Saturday so you can take some pics. We should go to the range and burn some 223. Hey, I dont think you have shot the 40 carbine yet.

You really should post pix. I have one of these, and it is the only "pretty" gun I own. Shoots very well too! Good luck on the sale. Good price with all the extras.

I can't get my computer to download the camera, so here is the link to the Kimber site, <broken link removed> As you can see on this page they come with a standard safety and I have installed a Kimber ambi safety. It also has a Hogue fingergrip grips installed as well as the stock grips. I will try to down load the pictures at the library tomorrow. Also these pictures just don't do the beauty of the brushed and black stainless steel justice.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.