JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've only had this a few months, it's had less than 200 rounds through it and is in PERFECT SHAPE. Not a scratch on it. This gun is BEAUTIFUL in person. It includes 3 Kimber magazines as well. The Kimber Pro Raptor II comes from their custom shop, and retails for $1359. The pro model is a 4" barrel and holds 8 .45 rounds. I LOVE this gun, but it's not practical for my intended use. I'm interested in getting a 9mm handgun that I can conceal easier, and that will be a solid choice for classes at the indoor range. I'm open to trades plus cash, or just cash. The trades need to be in GOOD to EXCELLENT shape. The Raptor II's realistically sell for $1150-1200 in stores, so make your offers reasonable. If you have a gun to trade, please list (with pictures) the gun and how much cash you'll add to the pot to make it a legitimate deal.

Thanks for your time! Trade will occur at a local gun store of our agreement so proper paperwork can be filled out.

I included a picture from Kimber's site as it does better justice than my iphone.

Here's a link to the manufacturer's page as wel:
<broken link removed>

View attachment 191857

View attachment 191858

View attachment 191859

View attachment 191860

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.