JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Kimber
Caliber
9mm
City
Ft Lewis
State
Washington
I have a like new Kimber Custom Shop Ultra CDP II 1911 pistol in 9mm up for grab.
Have case, manual and 2 mags, Never been CC, low round counts.

Trade for: Pistols in 9mm and .45
No Glocks

Leave nothing to chance. Kimber Ultra CDP II (Custom Defense Package) pistols combine the most popular carry
features into a package that gives them their name. Ultra CDP pistols have it all. Night sights, ambidextrous thumb
safety and 30-lines-per-inch checkering on the front strap and under the trigger guard. Match grade barrel,
stainless steel. They even have a 7075-T7 aluminum frame with KimPro II finish and Carry melt treatment for
rounded and blended edges that will not snag. Kimber makes the finest 1911 pistols manufactured today, and
nowhere is quality more important than in a pistol carried for personal defense.

9856198_05_kimber_custom_shop_ultra_cdp_i_640.jpg

9856198_06_kimber_custom_shop_ultra_cdp_i_640.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a like new Kimber Custom Shop Ultra CDP II 1911 pistol in 9mm up for grab.
Have case, manual and 2 mags, Never been CC, low round counts.

Trade for: Pistols in 9mm and .45
No Glocks

Leave nothing to chance. Kimber Ultra CDP II (Custom Defense Package) pistols combine the most popular carry
features into a package that gives them their name. Ultra CDP pistols have it all. Night sights, ambidextrous thumb
safety and 30-lines-per-inch checkering on the front strap and under the trigger guard. Match grade barrel,
stainless steel. They even have a 7075-T7 aluminum frame with KimPro II finish and Carry melt treatment for
rounded and blended edges that will not snag. Kimber makes the finest 1911 pistols manufactured today, and
nowhere is quality more important than in a pistol carried for personal defense.

View attachment 572520

View attachment 572521
I have several guns I am looking to trade with ( or sell ). Colt Detective Special, Beretta 92FS, High Standard Citation 22 LR, Kimber Custom Pro Shop 4" .45acp w/ Galco Miami Vice shoulder rig, Mossberg 550 "street Sweeper custom 12 ga.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.