JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
** SOLD **

I'm about to begin taking a series of defensive handgun classes. Because I bought a CM9 and would like to consolidate into 9mm, and because it seems like Glocks are the weapon of choice for these classes, I'd like to trade my Kimber for a Glock in 9mm. Preferably a G19 or G26, and I need a holster, magazine pouch, and extra magazines. I do wish I could afford both a 1911 and a Glock, but with a young family, a guy has to make choices.

The Kimber is in great shape. Bought it as my first handgun in 2006, and only has about 450 rounds through it (not even through the formal break-in period). I have all the paperwork that came with it, and a little over 450 rounds of .45 ACP FMJ.

I don't want to get robbed, and I know that this pistol sells for a couple hundred dollars more than a G19. If I can't get a good trade, or enough money, I'll just keep it and learn to use a a 1911 instead. Were I to sell it for cash, I figure this package is worth about $725. For the guys with high comment counts, please PM me if you think I'm way off on that.

In any event, the pictures:

mnzmedl.jpg
tSPBRAg.jpg
uTVu10k.jpg
5m9Y6nd.jpg

Last Edited:
LOL - no, that's the original finish. A very little holster wear, but just about the way it looked the day I bought it from Philomath Gun Shop.

I always get law school and undergrad dates mixed up. This was purchased when I was at Oregon State, I think in the fall of 2000. Serial ******. Just want folks to have the right info.

Also, but for a couple stove pipes from limp wristing when it was brand new, it's NEVER malfunctioned. It's an awesome handgun.

Last Edited:
Made a deal with rctimmy. He probably got the better end of it, but I'm happy enough with how it went down. Thanks all for the offers. Traded.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.