JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey ... So this is a private sale thru. your gun shop ? if so private sale no sales tax ? I am very interested in the Cimarron ... What is the barrel 5 1/2 or the 4 3/4 ? do you have paper work from Cimarron ? and how much ammo comes with it ... Thanks dennyjoe

Hey ... So this is a private sale thru. your gun shop ? if so private sale no sales tax ? I am very interested in the Cimarron ... What is the barrel 5 1/2 or the 4 3/4 ? do you have paper work from Cimarron ? and how much ammo comes with it ... Thanks dennyjoe
I will have to measure the barrel for you. Not a private sale so there is sales tax. It comes with box and most all paperwork from Cimarron, even the "I'm your Huckleberry" bumper sticker. It was shot very little but was carried, so it has some marks on it. If you give me your email, I can send more pics.
Thanks

I will have to measure the barrel for you. Not a private sale so there is sales tax. It comes with box and most all paperwork from Cimarron, even the "I'm your Huckleberry" bumper sticker. It was shot very little but was carried, so it has some marks on it. If you give me your email, I can send more pics.
Thanks
hey I sent my email by message ... at least I think I did it right ... still new to this site... If you didn't get it let me know .. thanks dennyjoe

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.