Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kimber Custom CDP II 1911 .45 with LOTS of extras!

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Blink, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Blink

Blink Castle Rock, WA New Member

Kimber Custom CDP II .45

Full size 1911 with 5" barrel.

Stainless slide, Alloy frame makes this extremely durable yet light enough to carry all day.

In great shape, well cared for, with LOTS of extras!

Original box/case from the factory, plus tool.

Pelican lockable Hard case with space for 2 handguns plus clips and ammo. I've actually seen up to 8 guns fit in this case though. Paid $100+ for the case.

6 Mags, 1 stock 7 round factory mag, plus five 8 round KimPro stainless mags at $30 a pop. That's $150 in magazines.

Wood grips plus Hogue wraparound finger grips and a Galco IWB holster. That's $75 in grip and holster.

4 snap caps for practicing without live ammo, and so you can dry fire your pistol for storage without tension on the spring or damaging the firing pin. $20 for the snap caps.

UPLULA magazine loader. Works fantastic, loads at least twice as fast as by hand and saves your thumb too. $30.

Boresnake Viper for .45 $30

Thigh/leg holster with mag holder $30

That's $435+ in extras.

Also have between around 350 to 400 rounds of FMC (safe to shoot at ranges that don't allow lead) plus another 100 in hollow point and FMJ rounds.

That's at least an additional $250 in ammo.

$1500 for everything.

Located between Longview and Chehalis/Centralia just off I-5

Will provide a copy of my information for your records. Must be WA resident and Legally able to purchase a handgun.

Also have a Colt AR15 that I'd be willing to make a package deal on here : http://www.northwestfirearms.com/ri...lt-match-target-competition-hbar-ar-15-a.html

Partial trade for a marine pump 12 gauge shotgun such as Winchester 1300 Coastal Marine, Remington 870 Marine Magnum or Mossberg 500/590 Mariner. I would have to have some cash on top as well obviously.

IMG_0003 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0009 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0010 (Medium).jpg

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  2. Blink

Bump

3. Blink

Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.