Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kimber Crimson Trace 5in 1911 w/ extras

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by primewish, Feb 6, 2014.

1. primewish

primewish Yakima, Washington Member

Hello I am selling a kimber Crimson Trace 1911 w/ 5in barrel. I am the original owner of the weapon. I would say round count is between 1000-1500. I am also selling a 22lr conversion kit with it that has been modified with a threaded barrel. There is two mags for the 22lr kit. Which is a kimber as well. I am not sure if i still have the box for the 1911. I have a brand new 250 rd bulk pack of .45 and about 100 other loose rounds for the 1911. I have 14 mags for the 1911 as well. Now I would like to point out that the pistol has been droped once with the 22 kit installed. there were two points that hit the deck I will post pics of this. there are a few points that have holster wear. but other then that I have taken very good care of the pistol. I am really wanting a AR from Rainier arms for the whole package. But I am open to other weapons. All prices are OBO so please keep that in mind. I am not going to give it away so please don't wast my time or yours.

1911 $1150 obo w/ all the ammo and mags.
    Kimber 22 kit with 2 mags (threaded barrel) $400

if bought together i will take $1500 obo

I also have 22 ammo I can sell if you would like some for who ever buys the 22 kit.

If you have any ? please shoot me a pm or send me a text. I work weekends so I wont be able to travel on those days. My phone number is 5 Zero 9 - 9 six 9- two 2 1 six. Once again please don't waste my time.

I am open to trades an so the value with the package will go up $100 depending on our agreement made. I am in no hurry to sale or trade. I just don't use this pistol that much anymore and would like something else that would see more use.

AR 15 (No low ends), 308, 9mm, 22lr rilfes\pistol, shotguns. Priority will be Rainier arms Ruc AR-15

More pics available upon request. Any other questions please ask.

for posting.jpg
    for posting2.jpg
    IMG_2268.jpg
    IMG_2257.jpg
    IMG_2258.jpg

for posting.jpg

for posting2.jpg

IMG_2257.jpg

IMG_2258.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

2. unplugged

unplugged West side Wa. Member