Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kimber Crimson Carry II

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by 99silverado99, Jan 5, 2013.

1. 99silverado99

99silverado99 Longview, Washington Member

Hi, Im looking to sell or trade my Kimber Custom Crimson Carry II. It DOES NOT HAVE the crimson trace grips with it. That being said, the pistol is still much nicer than a standard custom 2. It has the aluminum frame which makes this gun a great full size winter carry piece. Polished barrel, so no crappy lathe cut marks on it. Polished feed ramp. Full length guide rod. etc. Round count is unknown since I am the second owner. I've Put 200 rounds through it in the year that I have owned it. Comes with Raven Concealment type kydex holster with iwb and owb attachments. Galco owb black leather holster. 3 Kimber mags and about 100 rounds of fmj and misc other hollow points, winchester ranger, and hornady zombie max.

Looking to trade for Any Caliber HK USP, FNP Tactical, possibly Railed 1911's, Anything Tacticool really. Optics for my AR, If you have something of more value I can Add cash as well. Let me know. Shoot Me an offer Cash Price $850 obo

1111.jpg

2. R3PM

R3PM Clackamas County, OR Member

I lvoe you gun

I have a mounted one time, Leupold CQT optic with QD mount for you AR, box, all parts, everything looking very new!

3. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Has to go through a FFL even though it's a trade since it's a handgun going across state lines.

4. Chipperxd

Chipperxd Buffalo Active Member

Why do people never post their exact location? Where in WA are you?

5. oldfart1947

oldfart1947 clark county New Member

I will take it. 850.00 cash. where and when can we meet? My phone is 360-601-3175

6. fire at will

fire at will SW washington Member

Pm'd..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.