JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i dont know anything about kimbers ive never even looked at one. i found what i think is a good deal on one. its a compact custom comes with 2 clips and a leather paddle holster. it has competition trigger, hammer, and spring what ever that means. he says it has a low round count from the pictures ive seen it is in great shape no scratches looks almost new. he wants $500 for it. is it a good deal?

Good price but I would be leary unless you know this person. At that price I would wonder if it were a little hot.

Too good to be true usually means just that. Learn something about them, and that model, on this foruma and other sites, before you go to look at it. Make sure it's not compromised in some way.

But, it could be a good deal too!

Good price but I would be leary unless you know this person. At that price I would wonder if it were a little hot.

And that is why you do a proper transfer through a dealer - Unless you know and trust the seller there is always the risk that the thing is hot. That way you know the gun isn't hot and he knows he isn't selling it to a felon. Also if it was ever linked to a body or crime from last week or last year it won't add you to the suspect list. Of course if they figure this out from running ballistics you probably have other problems to deal with...

And that is why you do a proper transfer through a dealer - Unless you know and trust the seller there is always the risk that the thing is hot. That way you know the gun isn't hot and he knows he isn't selling it to a felon. Also if it was ever linked to a body or crime from last week or last year it won't add you to the suspect list. Of course if they figure this out from running ballistics you probably have other problems to deal with...

No, that is why you do a bill of sale and have them sign it. If it is hot they will not be willing to do a bill of sale, let alone go to an FFL with you.

i dont know the guy personally but my brother does its his boss hes known him for like 6 years. he said everything is on the up and up its all leagal he just needs money.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top