JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_0146.jpg IMG_0147.jpg IMG_0145.jpg IMG_0149.jpg IMG_0148.jpg IMG_0145.jpg This 45 caliber firearm is brand new, just as it came from the Kimber Custom Shop with the brochures, lock, case, night sights, ambi. safety, etc. I read an Associated Press article on 12/21 that stated that the face to face/ private party sales, and even gifts to family members and inheritances were slated for change by executive order in January. All sales are to be through dealers with mandantory medicals & enhanced background checks. It also said that legislation will be proposed to Congress putting all semi-automatic firearms (anything magazine fed) on the chopping block. I take news articles with a grain of salt, but it just happened in all countries in the European union, and it looks like big changes are coming here as well. For the present at least, because I am not a dealer there is no transfer fee, paperwork, 2nd day air shipping, etc. to a legal buyer (Oregon resident, non-felon) face to face. I can travel part way to meet buyer. I'm on the Southern Oregon Coast. My loss is your gain, $1295.00 firm, cash. Thank you.
Semper Fi.

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.