JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello Ladies and Gents! My wife and I just relocated to the Eugene area and we want to purchase a Kimber 1911 in celebration.

I'm looking for an Ultra or Pro carry, or earlier iterations of either.
Really love the full-size 1911s and I could easily be tempted with one, but I am trying to be practical about a carry piece.

I'm not afraid of chips, dings, "idiot marks" or holster wear, I see guns as machines and expect them to accrue character. I ogle pretty guns just as well as the next guy though. :p
Basically, anything goes!

If you've got something you've been considering putting up on the block that fits the bill let me know! We'll put it to good use.
cheers,
Kevin R.

Thanks for the heads-ups and pointers. unfortunately things weren't lining up and I finally cracked and picked up a new Stainless Pro Carry at Philomath Guns.
They were great to deal with and the gun was a great price.
I've got some parts on the way from Wilson to bring it up to spec, but I couldn't be happier.
cheers,
KR

IMG_5255.jpg

Sounds like your new in State or just Eugene? lots of nice guns out there, buy all you can. " The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed wich Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation... where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." - James Madison.

New to the state, new to this whole area of the country even.
One of the reasons we chose Oregon were the favorable gun laws, there are still plenty of problems, but it is MUCH better than the last state we were unfortunate enough to call our residence.
And you don't put salt on the roads here. :p
cheers,
KR

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.