Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Kimber 82G 22 lr Target Rifle

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by submarine al, Mar 30, 2015.

1. submarine al

submarine al NW Oregon, Hillsboro Member

I have 2 Kimber 82Gs for sale. These hard to find target rifles were made in Oregon in the early 80's for Uncle Sam and sold as Government Surplus in the 90''s and 2000's by the CMP. They are well know for being Good Shooters and well made.

Make/Model: Kimber 82G .22lr, single shot

Rifle #1 Description: Same as above rifle except it is New in the Wrap and box. Unfired. Beautiful Wood. Has all of the original accessories and paperwork. Its hard to see through the wrap but it appears to have a small scratch ~ 1" long on the left side by the trigger guard.
    SOLD

Rifle #2 Description: Very Lightly Used 82G target Rifle. Weighs about 10# with a nice solid wood bench stock and rail. This rifle Does NOT include the pictured scope. Has all of the original accessories and paperwork. Slight Scratch on the left side (hard to see in the pictures). Nice wood and good shooter. Includes Front and rear Globe aperture sights with full insert set. Well suited for beginner/Intermediate/Junior Smallbore, varmint hunting, .22 bench/target work.
    Asking: SOLD

Local face to face sales in the Hillsboro, Oregon area only to Oregon residents or FFL holders who can legally own firearms. I will ask to see identification in form of a state ID (ODL) or CHL or FFL. We will do a private party bill of sale. Payment in cash please, I’m not looking for trades on this item. This item is sold As Is and all sales are final. As with any used firearm, it’s recommended that a competent gunsmith inspect it before firing.

Thank you.
    SA

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
    Barachiah likes this.
  2. submarine al

submarine al NW Oregon, Hillsboro Member

Rifle #2 Sold. #1 Still Available

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.