JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Kimber
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Hey. I am selling my kimber TLE II 1911. Has factory night sights. I have had it for about 4 years. I have only shot it a handful of times. I am asking $650. I am trying to save money for an engagement ring and they are expensive so I have a lot of my guns up for sale. I am located in Tigard and can meet at Tigard pawn for more and the transfer costs $25.

00D00532-4F02-4214-BD36-B66ADF9B0779.jpeg B9D8FCA7-EC13-4FF5-BEEE-D59E0FB69F66.jpeg 5AE5F77A-327C-4DBD-AA83-4A5740DD6334.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Wish I had the coin for this one, congrats and glws!

Fyi Kay Jewelers (im sure others as well) offers 0% finance on engagements stuffs over a certain amount/term.... may be a less painful option

@FordOffRoad Thank you very much for the info. I was actually looking at costco. The reviews on rings there are really good and they get appraised for more then the value you buy them for. I don't think they do Finance in there unless if you sign up for their credit card. I appreciate the kind words though and advice. Thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.