JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We have all kinds of Owls here, Great Horned, Barn, Barred, and even a Great Snowy now and then, and my little buddy Pygmy Owl!

The Damn Spotted own is NOT a native Oregonian species, but was planted here in the 70's and used to start the rift that would eventually kill the logging industry here and turn neighbors against each other, and even kill or main many loggers, for a little bird that didn't belong here in the first place! :mad::mad::mad:

QFT!

But... they won't let a species die, just like they'll keep their terminally sick kid in a hospital.

They're letting the sturgeon die a slow death at their spawning/wintering grounds. Pinnapeds feed heavily on sturgeon when anadromous species aren't available. So there's that. :(

They're letting the sturgeon die a slow death at their spawning/wintering grounds. Pinnapeds feed heavily on sturgeon when anadromous species aren't available. So there's that. :(
Man mingling and creating problems where there shouldn't be!

Man mingling and creating problems where there shouldn't be!

We have the power to at least try to to strike a balance, IMO. Yet we allow the seal huggers to stop a meaningful reduction/education of pinnapeds to help the sturgeon /salmon and steelhead populations. The "Oregon" way these days.

spottedowlhelper_1.jpg

Hunger solution :s0113:

I flew back to Seattle a few years ago from Texas and my transfer was in Commiefornia.
The mountainscwere all raped of trees in Commiefornia, Oregon and Washington.
And people get all worked up over cutting down the rain forest.

It won't be long and trees on the west coast will be a thing of the past. Maybe we should bring back our jobs that our government let go overseas and boost our economy.
But the Americam people will not work for $5 a day.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top