JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good on the driver for stopping the threat. If someone is shooting at me on the freeway I'd do the same thing. My life and the passengers in my vehicles lives are in immediate danger. So my vehicle becomes a 2 ton projectile. I wonder how many foot pounds of energy was delivered?

We spent Friday night in Ashland and then left to go home on Saturday morning. Got on I-5 and just before the summit the sign said I-5 was closed just before the Oregon-California border. We were worried that we would be delayed going home. They had the road down to one lane going Southbound. Saw the Subaru and the truck that hit him. There was also a large motor home parked at the site. Not sure if the body was still there but there was a large yellow tarp covering something in the middle of the road. We hit that spot around 9:15 on Saturday morning.

Good on the driver for stopping the threat. If someone is shooting at me on the freeway I'd do the same thing. My life and the passengers in my vehicles lives are in immediate danger. So my vehicle becomes a 2 ton projectile. I wonder how many foot pounds of energy was delivered?

Enough to make a 45acp look like a pea shooter.

I'll bet that left a mark! :eek: :p (Worthless piece of ****). At least he won't be clogging the Criminal Justice System (courts). The driver will be exonerated and the remaining family of the ordure probably will not be able to sue the driver. (That's a good thing). :cool:;) :rolleyes:

The driver of the truck is a friend and a really nice guy. He had his 9 year old son with him. The perp shot at the truck 3 times with a rifle and hit it. I think he had great presence of mind and nerve to run the shooter down. Our sheriff even complimented him and gave him credit for saving lives. I hope the insurance company pays for the gunshot and impact damage.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top